Rashnu Philips Güppertz
4-8-1958, married, 2 children
I love people and have an urge to do something meaningful for them. Through my company Rashnu Transformations I want to put my creative power at the service of my beloved fellow humans, while at the same time bring my mission of "Truth, Wisdom & Beauty" to the attention.
Truth has to do with the name I received in 1990 from my spiritual master Osho: Swami Anand Rashnu means "Bliss of truth". Through him I have got the assignment to be authentic, to live my own truth, to always be true to myself. Not a simple task, but a very instructive way to go.
Wisdom is what I hope to acquire once. As a child I wanted to become a saint, that seemed to me "cool". Later that became an aspiration for the development of consciousness, to achieve the highest possible level of vibration by opening of the heart, passionate work and rigorous self-examination. At this point in my life I feel I have accumulated enough wisdom to be able to inspire others through training and coaching.
Beauty is reflected in my artistic work: music, visual arts and design. I even consider my work in IT as an artistic endeavor: producing software or whatever IT-artefacts that are as beautiful as possible, elegant solutions for all kinds of complex abstract problems.
I am very curious and always like to know the fine details. Because I am good at collecting, structuring and transferring information, teaching has become one of the central themes in my life. I want to share what I know and help others explore new horizons. By explaining things to others, I am also deepening my understanding myself. In everything I do, I almost automatically end up in a role as a teacher. Already in primary school I tutored classmates. I have given piano and keyboard lessons for many years. In my work in IT I often supervise the onboarding of new colleagues, so that they can quickly become productive. I write manuals, books, give theme sessions, workshops and training. In recent years I have increasingly focused on providing training in business and growth centers on all kinds of subjects that are insufficiently addressed in regular education, such as physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health, finding a balance between male and feminine energy, and the deeper meaning of work, all from a spiritual perspective. I’m leading social meditations, and offering very practical applied spirituality through individual, team and corporate coaching. Furthermore, I'm also working on an online course for learning to improvise on the piano.
• music (piano and organ playing, singing, composing, listening, studying)
• moving (yoga, football, cycling, running, walking, skating, martial arts)
• nature / outdoor activities
• visual arts (drawing, painting, computer art, sculpting, mosaics, constructions, etc.)
• design (designing furniture, spatial planning, landscape art)
• reading (science & technology, humanities, art & culture, etc.)
• spirituality (consciousness development, exploring the human potential)
Loving, gentle, able to get along with everyone, cheerful, curious, eager to learn, intelligent, creative, flexible, original, optimistic, original, passionate, methodical, tenacious (go-getter), orderly, precise (attention to detail), communicative (in word and writing), stress-resistant, responsible, good teacher, visionary thinker
- Always come from your heart. Let the love in your heart be your guiding light. Work is love in action.
- Fun. Take yourself lightly. Sing, dance, play, celebrate, enjoy being around on this beautiful planet. Do only what serves your highest aspirations.
Spiritual trainings and practices
- 1976 - present: hatha yoga (various courses; I've been practising the 5 Tibetans daily since 1990, recently also Bikram yoga almost daily); interest in Eastern philosophy (Hinduism, Vedanta, Jainism, Taoism, Buddhism), Christianity, Sufism, Western esotericism (gnosticism, anthroposophy), shamanism, druidism, paganism, animism, ubuntu, umbnda, new age, etc.; influenced by dozens of modern consciousness teachers
- 1976 - 1986: transcendental meditation and TM sidhi programme
- 1984 - present: all sorts of breath work (rebirthing, transformational breath, etc.)
- 1986: Robert Stamboliev: Voice Dialogue training
- 1986: Roy Brussé: Co-Counseling training
- 1987 - 1989: Rajneesh Humaniversity, Egmond aan Zee: Tourist Program, Student Program, One Year Intensive Therapist Training, personal training by Veeresh
- 1986 - 1990: The Natale Institute: TNI Life Skills Training (Results Course, Manifesting, Self Esteem, Effective Communication, Mastering Relationships, Honorouble Sexuality)
- 1995 - present: incidental participation in ayahuasca rituals of the Santo Daime Church or our own private Daime circle
- 2000 - 2010: monthly vision quests using psychedelics with the Soma Mission of Divine Light
- 2002 - present: Order Of Bards Ovates and Druids (OBOD): Druidry Training
- 2010 - present: various spiritual festivals and retreats (Eigentijds Festival, Osho Festival, Algoed Verdiepingsdagen, Soul Singing & Dancing, SoulSteps, Findhorn courses, etc.), where I usually also give a few workshops myself
- 2019 - 2020: Nyingma Instituut Amsterdam: various courses regarding Tibetan Boeddhism
- 2019 - present: Instituut voor Toegepaste Integrale Psychologie (ITIP): 1st year of Instrument Voor Hulp (coaching training), various other trainings
- 2020: Osho Humaniversity, Egmond aan Zee: Flushing Leader Training
- 2020: K-T Dynamics: Work Happiness Expert Training (Chief Happiness Officer), Teamflow Coach
- 2020 - present: Peter den Haring: various trainings in Family Constellations (a.o.: Looking at the Blind Spot)
- 2020 - present: reflection retreats in all kinds of monasteries and growth centers
- 2021: Resonance (Nancy Linscheer): Basic Course Intuitive Development
- 2021: Jan Kortie: Voice Liberation
- 2021 - present: IVSW - Instituut voor Systemisch Werk (Elmer Hendrix): various training courses with systemic work and family constellations
- 2021: Annette Weers: Power of Breath, breath coach training
- 2022: Hypnose Instituut Nederland (Edwin Selij): Hypnotherapy Training
- 1984 - 1989: dozens of temporary jobs through employment agencies
- 1989 - 1995: musician, piano and keyboard teacher, studio work
- 1995 - 1997: janitor, house keeper at an art school
- 1998 - 2022: IT specialist (software engineering) (see IT skills)
- 2019 - present: musician, artist, writer, awareness teacher, trainer, coach